General Terms & Conditions
Below mentioned positions are on contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects.
The positions are purely on contract basis on consolidated emoluments, initially for a period of 1 year and extendable to a total of maximum 3 years subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.However,C-DAC reserves the right to terminate the contract even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason or by giving 30 days prior notice or salary in lieu thereof.
C-DAC is executing various external & internal projects, selected candidate may be placed or transferred from one project to another as per the requirement of projects.
Duration of projects also may vary as per the requirements.However, based on organizational requirements, the selected employee may be assigned to other projects also.
The candidates engaged under this shall beoncontract and shall not derive any right or claim to have a regular post/ appointment in C-DAC.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.And for such autonomous institute’s course(s) submission of equivalency certificate is mandatory at the time of interview.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A +) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding to the applicants .
Years of experience, over and above the maximum range notified in the advertisement, will not be considered for calculating higher pay.
Relaxation/ Age Limit
- Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS)/ physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the ‘Government of India’norms .
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other agerelaxations .
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be the Last Date of submission of Application : i.e. April 26, 2019
Selection Process for online applications:
Mode of Selection:-
If applications are received in large numbers,there will be a written test,as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by the management.
- Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in the interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed .
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid online by the candidates using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from the application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Application fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post, along with separate application fees .
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send a printout of the application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only through email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter to candidate will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to hrd-mumbai[at]cdac[dot]in.
- Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on requirement of C-DAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- All the posts will be filled as per the applicable Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC .
- These post are transferable to other departments
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending writtenexamination/ interview
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9 ,
Juhu, Mumbai 400049