- December,2017 Advertisement for CDAC Noida for Project Manager E-gov
|Name of the Post
|No. of positions
||Maximum three years or for the project duration whichever
- B.E. / B. Tech. and M.E./M. Tech. with 1st class in
either B.E. /B. Tech. or M.E. /M. Tech. degree in Electronics/
Electronic & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer &
Networking Security/ Computer Application/ Software Systems/
Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/
Computer Management/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/
Electronics & Instrumentation (Single or in combination)
- Minimum 11-15 years of post qualification relevant work
experience to the job description
- Should have expertise in Project Management, Monitoring
- Creation of Business requirement document, Requirement
- Client interaction for business requirement mapping and
finalization of specifications and coordinate with technical
team to implement the business requirements into the
- Handling of production issues with the production
- Have in depth knowledge and experience of Software
Design and Development in J2EE, Database Oracle/ PostGress/MsSQL
- Management of Change Request, and Problem Resolution in
- Management of Software Releases
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure that employees are following organization's policies, information security and privacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
|Monthly Consolidated Salary:
||Rs.64,000 (Higher salary can be considered for experienced candidates as per C-DAC norms)
||50 years as on closing date for receipt of application
Back to previous page Apply Online
Centre for Development of
Advanced Computing Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institution Area, Sector -
62, Noida - 201307