- Capability to drive creation of Enterprise Architectures
and lead Design teams.
- Design software solutions to address business issues
- Provide architectural blueprints
- Recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure
the highest quality product platform
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting,
testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Have in depth knowledge and experience of Software
Design and Development in J2EE, (MVC Architecture using spring
(3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above)
frameworks.) Database Oracle/ PostGress/MSSQL and WebSpehere
- Deep knowledge of big data technologies and proven
expertise in utilizing them for large scale implementation:
Hadoop, Map Reduce, SOLR, Elasticsearch, Kibana, ETL tools
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of various
technologies like Java, J2EE
- Practical experience with enterprise search platforms
(e.g. Lucene/SOLR, ES)
- Knowledge in building RESTful web-service
Additional Skill Set
- Proficiency in full stack web-application development
with latest technologies.
- Expertise in Performance Tuning, Scalability, Design,
Build, Test and Deployment Strong Experience in Hands-on
application of NLP frameworks
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business
applications, including application servers, associated
hardware, endpoints, and databases.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external
stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement
specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for
developers and testers to follow.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing
procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor
systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot
reported errors and alarms.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of
information systems to meet the business and user needs.
- Implement best practices for scalability,
supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.