- December,2017 Advertisement for CDAC Noida for Project Support Staff Academics
|Name of the Post
||Project Support Staff
|No. of positions
||Maximum three years or for the project duration whichever is less
- Graduates with atleast 50% marks
- Minimum 3-7 years of post qualification work experience relevant to the job description
Essential:Experience in Academic Administration
- Support and coordinate the formal programs.
- Attendance/Report/Marks/Result compilation.
- Coordination and Support for conducting examinations.
- Support in internal Audits.
- Prepare reports and records for various committees
- Correspondences with University, AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and AISHE (All India Survey on Higher Education).
- Support to students for day to day requirements.
- Support in arrangement of various seminars and meetings, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of government rules and regulations/procedures and service matters
- Working experience in Word, Excel and Power-point, etc.
- Noting & Drafting skills is preferred
|Monthly Consolidated Salary:
||Rs.13,500 (Higher salary can be considered for experienced candidates as per C-DAC norms)
||35 years as on closing date for receipt of application
Back to previous page Apply Online
Centre for Development of
Advanced Computing Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institution Area, Sector -
62, Noida - 201307