- December,2017 Advertisement for CDAC Noida for Project Support Staff Admin Cafeteria
|Name of the Post
||Project Support Staff
|No. of positions
||Maximum three years or for the project duration whichever
- Graduates with atleast 50% marks
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel management will be desirable.
- Minimum 3-7 years of post qualification work experience
relevant to the job description
- Plan, coordinate, assign and oversee the preparation,
cooking and serving of food.
- Preparing and maintaining necessary records and files of cafeteria.
- Identify problems and suggest changes in methods and procedures.
- Overall responsibility for opening /closing, equipment set-up, preparing the cafeteria for serving.
- Accurate food service records maintenance.
- Maintain consistency in food preparation and service to students and employees.
- Prepare equipment for food preparation and monitor refrigeration equipment.
- Prepare work details for next day; secure kitchen for next day and when not in use.
- Supervise cleaning and sanitizing of eating utensils, counters and equipments.
- Compile reports, bills.
- Prepare food production reports, prepare roster sheets.
- Work on innovative techniques for improving food quality, variety and feedback from staff, students, etc.
- Perform related work as required from time to time.
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Working experience in Word, Excel and Power-point, etc.
- Noting & Drafting skills is preferred
|Monthly Consolidated Salary:
||Rs.13,500 (Higher salary can be
considered for experienced candidates as per C-DAC norms)
||35 years as on closing date for receipt of application
Back to previous page Apply Online
Centre for Development of
Advanced Computing Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institution Area, Sector -
62, Noida - 201307