- Handling Recruitment process, Appointment, Manpower
deployment in various project, Performance Management, Contract
Management, Legal Issues, RTI, Service Matters, LTC, Grievance
Handling, Service Book Entry & updation, MIS/data entry, Misc.
- Attendance Management, Leave, Maintenance & updation of
File Register, Operating File Tracking System, Processing
Various NOC's, Short term Loan, Dependent Cards, Regular
updation of Staff list, Post position
- Process documents and prepare reports relating to
personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training,
grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Provide clerical and administrative support to superiors
- Deal with employee requests regarding HR issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Coordinate with various departments, etc
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of government rules and regulations/procedures and service matters
- Working experience in Word, Excel and Power-point, etc.
- Noting & Drafting skills is required
- Handling experience of legal issues, RTI, etc.
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Basic knowledge of labour law, Minimum wages act, etc.