Department of Information Technology, Government of Bihar in association with Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) A Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) Government of India invites application for admission to Certificate Courses in the area of Network Security(CCNS), Advanced Web Technology(CAWT) and diploma In Advanced Computing(DAC) for the candidates from SC, ST and OBC category having domicile in the State of Bihar.
Course Duration, Eligibility
The course is of 4-month duration (320 hours)
- Graduation in Science with Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics
/ Mathematics / Physics / Computational Sciences with PCM in XII, or Engineering with
Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics And Telecommunication / Any Enginnering Graduate with minimum 50% in the qualifying degree.
- Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc.), OR
- MCA, MCM, OR
- Post Graduate in Physics/ Computational Sciences/ Mathematics or allied areas, OR
Post Graduate in Management with graduation degree in Science/ IT/ Computers
- The age of the candidates applying shall be from 18 to 45 years.
- Domicile: Candidate shall belong to SC, ST and OBC category having domicile in the State of Bihar.
- Courses are designed and developed in consultation with the domain experts of C-DAC,
academia and ICT industry.
- The course syllabus is regularly updated with the latest trends in the ICT industry.
- The expert faculty members from C-DAC and ICT industry with extensive domain knowledge
shall conduct the lectures.
- The training centres are well equipped with a laboratory.
- The Tutorials and hands-on sessions are relevant to the standards of the ICT industry.
- Management Development Programme (MDP) is an integral part of the syllabus for the personality
development of the students.
Candidates can download the admit cards from the website during the dates mentioned under Schedule.
No candidate will be permitted to appear for C-CAT without a valid admit card.
The admit card along with a photo identity proof must be presented to the C-CAT officials/invigilators for verification at the time of the test.