The Billing module deals in collection of money for services availed by a patient.
The module works in two ways:
- Money can be collected in cash for outpatient services availed.
- Advance can be collected when a patient is to be admitted. In this case the billing module maintains the status of each in-patient's account. The account is finally settled when the patient is discharged.
The module consists of the following sub-modules:
- Cash Collection
- Account Maintenance
- Billing Reports
The module depends on the:
- Investigation Requisition module for test details to be billed. In-patient modules for admission details, expenses incurred during stay and discharge settlement to be billed.
- Registration Module for registration charges to be billed.
- Cash Collection:
- Collects cash for OPD tests, Blood requisition, Admission Advance/Part Payment and Other Misc. tariffs.
Prints Billing Clerk wise/Billing
terminal wise and overall cash collection statements
for a given period.
- Account Maintenance:
- Maintains a list of all expenses incurred by an admitted patient.
- Uses this list to settle the patient's account when the patient is discharged.
- Provision to bill a patient against another account (LIC account/company account/Chief Minister's fund etc.) is also available.
- Generates reports like tariff-wise/department-wise/IP or OP wise collections.
- Generates reports up to the trial balance stage.
For Further Details Please Contact:
Health Informatics Division
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1,Institutional Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201307,UP,India
Ph. No: 0120-3063314