The out-patient module deals with recording the basic medical treatment details required for the patient. It consists of the following parts:
- Bay Management:
This module depends on the Registration module for the patient's demographic data.
This module includes the following modules:
- Appointment module for scheduling of patient and test appointments.
- Investigation module for requisition of investigations and report viewing.
- In-patient module for bed allotment.
- Paging and Checking of patients in the bay.
- Appointment scheduling of patients (normal and investigations).
of investigation requisition forms.
Visit Creation and maintenance:
- Creation of sessions and recording of complaints and history.
- Creation of visit and recording of clinical summary, provisional diagnosis, drugs, diets and Problem Oriented Medical Records.
- Raising Investigation requisition.
- Viewing of reports of tests for which results have been entered.
- Printing of reports (visit record, investigation reports etc.).
- Allotment of beds for patients to be admitted.
- Appointment Scheduling (normal and investigations).
- Closing of treatment session and recording of final diagnosis.
- Making OPD summary and printing it.
- Printing all pending investigation reports for a patient till date.
- Facility to print duplicate investigation reports.
- Printing a report on the total number of old patients handled during a period.
For Further Details Please Contact:
Health Informatics Division
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1,Institutional Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201307,UP,India
Ph. No: 0120-3063314