Central Sterile Services
The Central Sterile Services Department's (CSSD) main function is to provide sterile items, linen, equipment to wards and OT's. The CSSD receives reusable equipment, linen from various wards and OT's for sterilization. Items are exchanged depending upon the requirements. The linen is sent for washing to the laundry directly or through CSSD. Washed linen from laundry is sent to CSSD for sterilization. These sterilized items are issued to wards/OT's as per the requisition received from their side.
The CSSD also prepares linen and dressing material from the cloth in different sizes, which are standardized by hospital management. Once the dressing material and linen is prepared, new item details are entered into the system and stocks are updated accordingly.
- Item master details: This module stores a list of all the items handled by CSSD
- Container master details: The master module stores a list of all the containers exchanged between CSSD and OT.
- Dispatch details from ward: Records details of all the items (Packs and linen), which are exchanged between a ward and CSSD and ward and laundry. These details are later used for cross checking the returned item quantity.
- Dispatch details from OT: Records details of all the containers (Packs and linen), which are being exchanged between a ward and OT. These details are later used for cross checking the quantity of the returned item.
- Confirmation of returned Item: This Screen confirms the quantities received from CSSD and laundry at Ward and OT.
- Online Linen Requisition Form: Provisioned to raise requisitions for new linen from wards, OT and other hospital areas.
- Stock Status: Records the Latest details of the stock quantities of all the items handled by CSSD.
- Linen making/Adding detail: Option for adding new stock receipts in CSSD or new linen making details i.e. Stock report of linen, new linen issue quantity report. A number of reports like quantity of items exchanged between wards and CSSD, OT and CSSD, Areas and CSSD for a particular period can be generated.
For Further Details Please Contact:
Health Informatics Division
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1,Institutional Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201307,UP,India
Ph. No: 0120-3063314