Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close conjunction with MeitY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics,VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
C-DAC, Silchar is looking for bright & result oriented persons for position of Project Engineer (02) and Project Associate (01). The place of posting will be at Silchar(Assam). The positions available are purely on contract basis on consolidated emoluments, initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project. In the event the positions for PE are not filled-up due to unavailability of suitable candidate(s) for PE position, the candidates may be considered for the lower position of Project Associate, even if they have applied for the post of PE & fulfill the eligibility criteria for PE. Such candidates will have option to Accept/Reject the offer of PA, but once accepted, they shall not have any claim on the PE position in future.
|Category No.1 : Project Engineer: CDACS- PE|
|No. of Posts||02 (Two)|
|Contract Period||01 (One) Year.|
||Desirable skill set|| 1. Excellent Knowledge of Core Java/ J2EE, JSP/ Servlets, Struts 2.0, PostgreSQL.
2. Strong design and development skills in the above technologies
3. Experience in practical software development using the above mentioned technologies.
4. Project Management skills.
5. Excellent knowledge of database design.
|Salary Range||Rs.31,000-90,000/-P.M. (Salary will fix at the minimum of range of pay)|
|Maximum Age||37 years|
|Category No.2 : Project Associate: CDACS- PA|
|Post Code:||CDACS-PA(System Admin)|
|No. of Posts||01 (One)|
|Contract Period||01 (One) Year.|
||Desirable skill set*||Knowledge in Linux and Windows system Administration, Computer Networking, Shell Scripting, Network troubleshooting, Traffic analysis|
|Salary Range||Rs.20,000/-35,000/-P.M. (Salary will fix at the minimum of range of pay)|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
Please Note: The appointment against the above mentioned positions is purely on contract basis on consolidated pay for a fixed duration and against specific approved projects. The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices /information. Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply by downloading prescribed application form which will be available till 23.01.2019 at official website of C-DAC in career section. After filling the application form as per the enclosed format, scan and email the same to email@example.com latest by 23.01.2019. The hard copy of the application along with self attested copies of certificates/marksheet to be carried at the time of interview.
- The candidates must paste recent passport size photograph and enclose self attested copies of certificates in proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste & Medical fitness if claiming any relaxation under Persons with Disability along with application form as mentioned above and bring it at the time of interview along with original copy.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates should specifically note that the scan copy of applications received through email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the closing date for any reason whatsoever will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned application form) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates presently working in a Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body funded by Government are required to bring a "No Objection Certificate" from their present employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
|A||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||Jan 23, 2019|
|B||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
|C||Place of screening test/Interview||C-DAC, IIPC Building, NIT Silchar, Assam|
Candidate may contact for any clarification as per the address given below:
HR in Charge
Centre For Development of Advanced Computing
IIPC Building, NIT Silchar Campus
Contact No.: 03842-242009