Workshop on Speech Technology Solutions for North Eastern states of India (STeSNE)-2017
Advanced Speech Processing Section of CDAC, Kolkata along with CDAC Silchar and NIT Silchar, is going to organize a two day (24-25 February, 2017) workshop on Speech Technology Solutions for North Eastern states of India (STeSNE). Primary motivation behind the workshop is to bring together students, faculty, researchers, experts and professionals under a common forum to share knowledge and experience in the area of speech and language technology based solutions for North East India. Topics included in the theme area of the workshop are as follows:
- Acoustic Phonetic study of North Eastern languages
- Linguistic study of North Eastern languages
- Speech Resource creation on North East Languages
- Spoken communication related challenges in multi-lingual scenario of North Eastern states
- Experimental study on Phonetic symbols Standardization of North Eastern languages
- Speech technology Applications for North East.
The workshop is free for all interested participants. Registration will be confirmed via e-mail on first-come first-serve basis as limited seats are available.
Interested participants may kindly contact Shri Joyanta Basu ( email@example.com, 9433412441/8017060231) for registration.
Last date of registration: 20th February, 2017 by 5:00 pm.
Click to Download Brochure
(File Type: PDF, File Size: 183 KB, Date: 10/02/2017)