Training on "Big Data Science using R and Hadoop"
Date: February 8-10, 2017 @ C-DAC Knowledge Park, Byappanahalli, Old Madras Road, Bangalore
C-DAC Bangalore, is conducting a three-day training program on "Big Data Science using R and Hadoop" with the main focus on data analysis.
This program enables participants to get the insights and understanding of whole data analysis cycle through well-defined hands-on sessions. Following are the topics
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- R Programming
- Data Wrangling using R
- Basics of Machine Learning
- Implementation of Machine Learning Algorithms using R
- Basics of Hadoop and MapReduce
- Data Analysis using RHadoop
- Insights into data visualization using R
- Parallel processing features in R
- Demonstration of case studies
The program is designed for data analysts who want to learn R programming and its usage in implementing machine learning techniques, data visualization, RHadoop and analysis of Big Data.
Registration starts from December 26, 2016
Registration closes by February 6, 2017
Participants are required to make their own arrangements for transportation and accommodation.
Mobile : +91 7676367646
No 1, Old Madras Road, Near NGEF,