Workshop on Analog VLSI Design on 22-23 January, 2016 at C-DAC, Bangalore
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Bangalore is organizing two days workshop on Analog VLSI Design on 22-23 January, 2016. The two days workshop deals with the design of various building blocks for Analog VLSI. The following topics will be covered in the workshop.
- Analog fundamentals-CMOS-OPAMP-OTA fundamentals
- Fundamentals of filter design
- Design methodologies such as Active RC filters, OTA-C filters, Current-mode filters, Switched capacitor filters
- Effect of non-ideal passive and active components such as tolerances of components
- Finite gain, bandwidth of active devices, noise of passive and active devices, offset of active devices, parasitics due to interconnections as well as inherent parasitic
- Design choices for low power supply voltage designs
- Recent trends in filter design for various mobile devices using GSM, CDMA.W-CDMA, Bluetooth technologies etc.
- Design of other analog building blocks such as current sources, voltage references, A/D converters, D/A converters and especially Sigma-delta converters of both discrete-time and continuous time types
- PLL Design, Basics of RF CMOS design, Analog layout, Analog Fault diagnosis, SPICE analysis of various circuits
- Dr. Ananda Mohan has obtained his Ph.D from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 1975. He was with ITI limited since 1973 till 2003 in R&D. Later he was with Electronics corporation (ECIL) of India Limited as Executive director till 2008. After a one year stay at NTRO, at Bangalore, he was back with ECIL till 2014. Since April 2014, he is with C-DAC as Technology Advisor. He is a specialist in Analog filters and Cryptography.
- Dr. K R K Rao was a professor at IIT Madras and is an outstanding mentor and teacher. He has taught numerous students at IIT Madras who have become experts in analog design across the world. He is at present with Texas Instruments Ltd, Bangalore, inspiring numerous young analog designers.
- Dr. Cyril Prasanna Raj was with M.S. Ramaih Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, and now is with MS Engineering College, Bangalore, as a Dean of R&D. He is a specialist in the area of analog design.
- Dr. S. Pinjare was at Sitar, ITI limited foundry as a Process engineer and subsequently he was with NMIT, Bangalore as a Professor. He is at present with Reva Institute of Technology, Bangalore as a Professor. He is a specialist in analog VLSI design and especially in analog VLSI layout and tools associated with analog design.
- Dr. Sarat Chandra Babu has obtained his Ph.D. from IIT Delhi. He is a specialist in analog fault diagnosis. He has pioneered the Microprocessor Engineering program of Govt. of INDIA and has been spearheading several projects in IT security, e-governance, Internet of Things at C-DAC Bangalore.
Registration Closed and No Spot Registrations
For enquiry and clarification Contact
Name: Dr. Mohan S V/Harinath G
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact Number: 080-66116526/080-66116436
Fax: + 91-80-2524 7724
Workshop on Analog VLSI Design
C-DAC Knowledge Park, No.1, Old Madras Road,
Byappanahalli, Bangalore - 560038
Note:Participants need to take care of their transportation and accommodation during the training period. However, assistance can be provided upon request to help participants find nearby hotel / accommodation
Route Map: http://goo.gl/s5msvj
Venue: C-DAC Knowledge Park, Bangalore
zClick here for Workshop Agenda