|Name of Post
|No. of positions
- First Class B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics
- First Class MCS
- First Class M. Sc in computer science/ IT
- M.E. / M. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics
- For B.E. / B. Tech /M.E. / M. Tech - 3 to 6 years of post qualification experience in system administration.
- For MCS /M. Sc -4 to 7 years of post qualification experience in system administration.
||Maximum 37 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
- Certification in MCSE /CCNA / Linux system administration
- Installation configuration and management of OpenStack, docker
- Skills in server consolidations, Virtualization preferably in either of VMware, Hypervisor or Xen .
- Installation configuration and management of various operating systems, Web servers, database servers, Mail servers Good knowledge of storage hardware technologies (disk, tape, and SAN systems) and backup methodologies including database backups, Data backup and restore procedures.
- Knowledge of Scripting languages like Shell, Perl, PHP etc.
- Experience in Windows and Linux Networking, Wi-Fi, networking.
- Configuration and Administration.
- Strong in Windows2012/2008 system administration ,Linux administration including User management , ADS, LDAP, Clustering, Certificate server, Scripting. Knowledge of RAID,SAN,NAS is essential.
- Experience in working with Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish, SVN server, Log analyzers etc.
- Have good understanding of web and network security concepts. Knowledge of networks security tools, encryption/decryption of data, cryptography, intrusion detection system, firewall etc.
- Experience in Installation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of PC Hardware, laptops,& peripheral devices.
- Excellent customer support skills, a strong work ethics, a team player with the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Preferred Spoken Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Installation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Linux and Windows2012/2008 Installation, Configuration and Administration including User Management , ADS, LDAP, Clustering, Certificate server, Scripting.
- Installation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of OpenStack, VMware, docker.
- Storage Management of various Hardware Technologies (disk, tape, and SAN systems, NAS, RAID)
- Installation configuration and management of various operating systems, Web servers, database servers, Mail servers version control system
- Datacenter, website, web application hosting.
|Scale of Pay
||₹ 31, 000/-pm. & onwards based on the post qualifications relevant experience