- AnglaMT is a rule based machine translation system for translating text in English to Indian languages (Hindi, Malayalam, Bangla, and Telugu).
- It addresses syntactic and semantic divergence between English and Indian languages.
- It exploits the similarity among Indian languages to extend translation to different Indian languages.
- Translates simple and compound sentences with a considerable accuracy.
Main Uses and Domain
Aids English to Indian language translation for Tourism and Public Health Campaign materials.
Features and Technical Specifications
- User friendly interface for Desktop and Web version.
- Translated output represented in Devanagari and Roman scripts.
- Accepts sentence input on-line or from file in .doc and .txt format.
- Successful adaptation of AnglaBharati technology to Dravidian family of languages also.
- Virtual keyboard for user post editing
- Easily customizable for different domains.
Platform required(if any)
- Desktop Version:
OS: Fedora 8 or higher, 32 and 64 bit versions
Language: JAVA 1.6.0_05, C, SWI PROLOG 4.0.9
- Web Version:
Languages:PHP 5.2.4, Python 2.5.1
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
- AnglaMTH (English to Hindi MT) :
Karunesh Kumar Arora
Email ID: karunesharora[at]cdac[dot]in
- AnglaMTB(English to Bengali MT):
Email ID: sanjay[dot]choudhury[at]cdac[dot]in
- AnglaMTM(English to Hindi MT):
Email ID: bhadran[at]cdac[dot]in
- AnglaMTM(English to Telugu MT):
Email ID: radhika[at]cdac[dot]in