OBjective Responses Image based Capture (OBRIC)
Objective Responses Image-based Capture (OBRIC) is a web-based system for processing of objective type tests conducted using specially designed answer sheets. OBRIC can process scanned images of response sheets (and does not require a special OMR scanner) and display processed output as per user requirements. It uses image processing to identify ovals and shading within the oval.
Class tests in schools, candidate screening tests for recruitment, etc.
- Fast and effective solution for multiple choice-based exams and data collection.
- Saves time and money.
- Tests can be conducted on a normal A4 size paper.
- Response sheets can be scanned for further processing using a normal scanner.
- Fully configurable.
- Response sheets can be customized.
- Output of processed sheets can be configured.
- Sophisticated Diagnostics Module to handle errors in scanned response sheets.
- Result Analysis and Attendance verification module also included.
Platform Required (if any)
Web Based Application.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Contact Person: Mr. Vaibhav Singh, +91-22-2756 5303 Ext: 278
Email: vaibhavs[at]cdac[dot]in, etu[at]cdac[dot]in