Dated: July 09, 2017
>Notice Inviting e-Tender from certification agency in the
field for re-certification of CMMI Level 5 processes
C-DAC Noida, a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India, was set up in March 1988 as India's National initiative for the design, development and delivery of indigenous supercomputers.
C-DAC, Noida has been working in application oriented design and development for various customer requirements. The centre has acquired a competency, expertise and extensive experience in the areas of Health Informatics, Embedded System, Multilingual Computing and e-Governance domains. Besides R&D activities, the Centre also provides the facility for MCA a courses in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), VLSI design.
The CMMI Level 5 certification is mandatory for meeting pre qualification criteria of the bidding/tendering process in most of the commercial projects. CMMI certification is beneficial for maintain the trust and satisfactory of customers for product quality.
As CMMI Level 5 certification is valid for 3 years, i.e. till February, 2018, we have to again engage a certification agency for maintaining the continuity CMMI Level 5 re-certification. To enhance the vertical growth of the organization, and to maintain the healthy quality aspect, Re-certification of CMMI Level 5 is essential.
It is also required that the processes in C-DAC, Noida are subjected to External Audit by the Consultant for two years after completing six months of CMMI Re-certification.
We are accordingly inviting quotations from certification agency in the field for re-certification of CMMI Level 5 processes. Please quote the most competitive prices for the above requirement and the quotation/ bid must be uploaded in two parts on e-tender site of NIC-eprocure.gov.in along with scanned copies of other related documents. as per the following requirement:
Click to Download the Pdf (File Format: PDF, File Size: 198 KB ,Date: 09/08/2017)
- Technical Bid:Technical Specifications, details, process involved, methodology with infrastructure facilities requirement, Time frame, and statutory obligations, duties and responsibilities of the Certification Agency and that of C-DAC etc.
- Price Bid:
The details of tender document are as below:
- Issue of Tender Document :09-Aug-2017
- Pre-bid meeting :11.30 AM on 18-Aug-2017
- Receipt of Bids:By 03:00 PM on 30-Aug-2017
- Technical Bid Opening :At 03:30 PM on 31-Aug-2017
- Tender Fee (Non Refundable): Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in the form of DD / Pay Order favoring C-DAC payable at Noida. In case of non-submission of tender fee the tender will be considered invalid and will be rejected. In case the bidder is exempted from submitting the Tender Fee, the bidder should submit the relevant supporting document.
- EMD (Refundable) :Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) in the form of DD / Pay Order favoring C-DAC payable at Noida. In case of non-submission of EMD, the bid can be rejected. In case the bidder is exempted from submitting the EMD the bidder should submit the relevant supporting document without which the bid will be considered invalid and rejected.
Contact : 0120-3063344/34/45/47
CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING (C-DAC)
(A Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications and IT, Govt. of India)
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida-201307