Main uses and domain :
Law & Enforcement Agencies, Access control, Time Attendance, Person Identification and Authentication, Border control, Security, Cyber Security, Criminal Identification, Social Security, National ID programs, etc.
Features and Technical Specifications:
- Identification (1:N) / Verification (1:1).
- The system is fully interoperable and compliant to the International Standard: ISO/IEC 19794 - 6:2011.
- A high performance Iris Recognition System, suitable for government and security agencies.
- It is equipped with a multi-layered robust quality assessment scheme, which makes it highly suitable for non-ideal environments.
- The system also enables identification of persons with Spectacles, Contact Lenses, persons from distance and with wide gaze angles.
Platform required (if any):
- Works on Windows, Linux and Android.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information:
- Dr. UrjaswalaVora - (urja[at]cdac[dot]in)
- Sweta Suhasaria- (swetas[at]cdac[dot]in)
C-DACGulmohar Cross Road No.9 , Juhu Mumbai 400 049