|Name of Post
||Project Engineer ( 4-7 years' experience )
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||First Class BE/B. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics.
First Class MCA
First Class - MSc. in Computer Science / I. T.
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| For BE. B. Tech / MCA - 4 years
For M. Sc. - 5 years
||37 Years as on last date of advertisement
|Desired Skill Sets
- Understanding of network IT hardware including routers, switches, wireless devices
- Knowledge of IPv4 & IPv6 (1/10/40 Gbe) addressing schema, routing protocols and other common protocols and services like DHCP, DNS, LDAP, NFS, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, IPtables, SSL & IPsec etc.
- Working knowledge of Server operating systems such Windows 2008, 2012, Linux (enterprise distributions).
- Understanding of network monitoring services like Nagios, Cacti, MRTG etc. and scripting for external modules
- Knowledge of security maintenance using encryption, firewalls, IDS/IPS, anti-virus. Anti-APT, Knowledge of ISP / Communication providers and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). Shell, Python or Perl Scripting skills.
- Understanding and experience of SD-WAN will be an added advantage
- Knowledge or experience in NOC & SOC functioning, operations, and setup
- Knowledge of multi-tier ethernet architecture principals and design
|Proposed Job Profile
- Day to day administration of Network devices, Patch updation, log analsys, configuring of Network devices like Firewalls and associated devices.
- Network device and service monitoring for HA
- Configuration of VPNs, VLANs and supporting System Administration.
- Internet and MPLS connectivity monitoring and routing of traffic.
- Management and monitoring of SD-WAN policy, routes and infrastructure
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with DC networks and systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and firmware upgrades.
- Continous monitoring of advisories issued by CERT-IN, assesment of their impact on systems and corrective measure
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Working with IT support personnel and issue escalation
- Providing network administration and support to end users and in DC
|CTC per Annum
||*₹ 688440 .00/- to *₹ 827940 .00/- per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008