|Name of Post
||Senior Technical Officer
|| Group-A, S&T, MTS A5 (Regular)
|Level in the Pay Matrix
|Upper Age limit
||16.18 Lakhs p.a.(approx.)
|Minimum Essential Educational Qualification with Experience
- 1st Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA/or equivalent degree in relevant discipline and 3 years of experience. OR
- Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with 1 year experience OR
- 1st class postgraduate degree in relevant discipline and 3 years experience Or Post- graduate degree in domain specific discipline with 3 years of experience OR
- PhD in relevant discipline.
|Skill Set (Indicative & not exhaustive)
- Good Knowledge of Software application development (JAVA/J2EE/other latest technologies), Cybersecurity, Cyber Forensic, Embedded System, Analog/Digital Electronics, Micro-Controller / Processor/ FPGA Programming Python Programming.
- To lead a team of developer.
- To drive the business revenue of the Centre through technology innovation.
- Coordination with various agencies for projects.
- Good Technical Writing Skill.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008