|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 7-10 years' experience )
|No. of Requirement
|Place of Posting
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
ME / M. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Firs Class M. Sc. in Computer /IT
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 7 years post qualification relevant experience
For ME/ M. Tech - 3 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc - 8 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Oracle 12 Knowledge
- In-depth Oracle Database Design and Development experience with knowledge of distributed architecture and design
- Expert in development using SQL, PL/SQL, Advanced PL/ SQL, and possess knowledge in performance tuning.
- Experience in performance tuning techniques like Hints, Indexing, Partitioning, joining methodologies and you are aware of how to read execution plans and deduce the best plan for the query.
- Excellent query writing, performance optimization, and troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
- Experience in code reviews, best coding practices and unit and integration testing
- Excellent client interfacing skills, and good written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for performing data analysis activities to capture data requirements clearly, completely, and correctly while, at the same time, representing them in a formal and visual way through data models<
- Work through early stages of software lifecycle to profile data and to create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs with appropriate structure and relationships for optimal performance
- Work closely with the business development team and clients to understand and analyze their requirements.
- Architect, Design, Develop & Document Database Solutions. Perform database designing as per the functional requirements described in the SRS.
- Performance monitoring and tuning for the complex queries/procedures.
- Query optimizations for long-running queries. Managing data consistency.
- Design, build, manage and document data transformation packages. Work independently to resolve issues as well as assist team members.
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008