|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 5-7 years' experience )
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
Firs Class M. Sc. in Computer /IT
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 5 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc - 6 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Experience in user experience and visual design in Web and Mobile applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of UI/ UX design and industry trends for mobile technologies.
- Strong skills with design tools, including Adobe CS Suite, as they relate to documenting wireframes, interaction flows and high- fidelity screen level design for development and presentation use.
- Working knowledge with jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile,Bootstrap, Wordpress, responsive design.
- Work independently to deliver detailed designs and components to agile development teams and refine as necessary during product sprints.
- Working knowledge of xhtml, HTML5 and CSS3 preferred.
- Can create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Not a Developer but has worked with both developers and Business team on conceptualizing/ prototyping. Has an understanding of development steps/ processes.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008