- Project Engineer (ISS)
Project Engineer (ISS)
||Project Engineer (ISS)
|C-DAC Post Code:
|No. of Posts
||Hyderabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Lucknow
|Duration of the position
||02 (Two) years (May be extended based on project requirement)
|Educational Qualification & Experience
First Class B.E / B.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant stream with at least 03 years of Post Qualification work experience in IT/ICT/OT/Applications in relevant Audit and Assessment experience
Desired Certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CEH, ECSA, CISSP, CISA, Security+ will be added advantage.
- Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Forensic Analysis, Identity and Access Management, Asset Management, Governance, Risk Compliance, Architecture and Policy, Web Application Security Assessments
- Hands on experience in identifying and exploring SQL Injections, XSS, CSRF, Authentication, OWASP Top 10 Issues, Security information and event management and SOC analyst with respect to the following domains
- Experience on both commercial and open source tools like Burpsuite, AppScan, WebInspect, Acunetix, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP
- Experience in BEEF, MetaSploit and other exploitation framework
- Cyber Security concepts
- Performing vulnerability assessment of web applications, network infrastructure, web services, mobile applications etc.
- Performing ethical hacking, penetration testing etc.
- Performing source code analysis.
- Required to work at Client premises across India based on need breaches
- Interacting with clients
- Coordinating the audit projects
- Review the VAPT reports
|Annual CTC (Approximate)
||Rs.7.7 lakhs up to Rs.8.3 lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||Below 34 years as on last date of application submission
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page