- Project Engineer (Tech)
|C-DAC Post Code:||HYD/PE (Tech)|
|No. of Posts||1 (One)|
|Duration of the position||01 (One)years(May be extended based on project requirement)|
|Educational Qualification & Experience|| |
First Class B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc or equivalent degree inComputer Science / Electronic & related domains with 2 to 4 years ofPost Qualification work experience in relevant areas.
- Exposure to eLearning tools, LMS, CMS
- Demonstrated experience as a software tester
- Experience in eLearning system testing and related techniques and tool
- Experience with Python/ Java/ C#/ PHP testing framework processes and tools
- Experience with Selenium, JMeter, SOAtest etc.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and the test life cycle
- Understanding of Platform Integration related activities, SSO, xAPI etc. Concerning e-Learning systems
- Ability to carefully follow use cases and technical requirements
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, PHP, Java, script, CSS etc.
- Candidate having a flair for writing with strong vocabulary & Command in reviewing and creating technical content
- Ability to work independently within allocated resources to execute time based tasks/ assignments, self-starter & disciplined
- Strong Capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required.
- Ability to work in a distributed/ remote team environment and exposure to online collaborative tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Certifications in software testing/Web technologies and related areas would be desirable
- To provide technical support for managing platform Integration & concerned activities for E-learning/ Blended learning systems distributed across diverse locations
- Frequent Security, Functional and Performance testing of Blended Learning platforms and reporting of issues
- Preparation of project guidelines, SOPs, reports concerning subject such as platform Integration, System functionalities etc. As per the defined project objectives
- Involve in supporting teams in technical activities concerning the project from time to time
- Verify the target objectives against pertinent data shared by project teams
- Review test system load and capacity of existing provisions against the minimum viable requirements
- To maintain communication, report preparation and record keeping from time to time for all activities
- Provide suggestion, survey reports etc. For tools/ products/ solutions
- Accurate record keeping and routine communication as needed
- Any other activity as assigned by FLA/SLA
|Annual CTC (Approximate)||Rs.7.2 lakhs up to Rs.8.3 lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms)|
|Age||Below 35 years as on last date of application submission|
| ||Apply Now|
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page