Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
The Delhi Centre of C-DAC is looking for bright & result oriented persons for the following positions in various short-term projects for appointment on purely Contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another two years based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project.
C-DAC Delhi is currently handling various critical projects of national importance in the following areas:-
- Health Informatics
- Smart City
- International Cooperation etc.
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||07-06-2019 (Friday)|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||21-06-2019 (Friday) till 1800 Hrs|
|C||Written Test for Project Manager - Technology Analyst and Project Manager – Policy Analyst||29-06-2019 (Saturday)|
|D||Interview for Project Manager – Technology Analyst and Project Manager - Policy Analyst||06-07-2019 (Saturday)|
Candidates may kindly make prior arrangements for appearing in written test/interview.
|Name of the Post||No. of positions||Post Code||Location|
|Project Manager - Technology Analyst||03||CDACD/IGSIM/PM-TA||DELHI||View Details|
|Project Manager - Policy Analyst||03||CDACD/IGSIM/PM-PA||DELHI||View Details|
All the above posts are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another two years based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project. However, C-DAC, Delhi reserve the right to terminate the Contract even during the contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason after giving 30 days prior notice, or salary in lieu thereof. NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CAREFULLY READ THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
Abbreviation Used: SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Schedule Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Class, UR-Unreserved, EWS- Economically Weaker Section
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each post for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form, click on 'Submit' button. The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Officer (HR), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [C-DAC], E-25, First & Second Floors, Hauz Khas Market, New Delhi 110016. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is June 21, 2019 till 1800 Hrs.
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension/updates etc., if any, shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
E-25, Main Market, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016