Advertisement No.C-DAC/Noida/02/February/2020 Dated : 25-02-2020
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. CDAC Noida is currently handling various projects of national importance in Digital health, E-Governance, Transportation & Transit applications, Communication, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence/ML/DL and analytics, Smart Card-OS Development, etc. We are looking for bright & result oriented professionals for the following positions in various projects for appointment on purely Contract basis for the following positions:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Group||No. of positions#|
|01||Project Manager (Application Performance Management / Data Center Operations)||Data Centre & Information Services||02||View Details|
|02||Project Manager (Program Management Office)||Program Management office & Software Quality Assurance||01||View Details|
|03||Project Manager (Software Design & Development)||e-Governance||07||View Details|
|04||Project Engineer (DBA / Application Server Admin / Server & Cloud Admin/ Security Analyst/ Backup & Storage Admin/ Data Scientist/ Big Data Developer)||Data Centre & Information Services||09||View Details|
|05||Project Engineer (DBA / Application Server Admin / Data Scientist/ Big Data Developer)||03||View Details|
|06||Project Engineer (Software Quality Assurance)||Program Management office & Software Quality Assurance||01||View Details|
|07||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)||Health Informatics-Business Development and Project Management||08||View Details|
|Health Informatics-Design and Development||06|
|Speech & Natural Language Processing||07|
|08||Project Engineer (Embedded Software Developer)||Embedded Systems||04||View Details|
|09||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)-E&T||Education and Training||03||View Details|
|10||Project Engineer (Faculty)||Education and Training||01||View Details|
|11||Project Engineer (Digital Marketing)||Education and Training||01||View Details|
|12||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer)||e-Governance||75||View Details|
|13||Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer)||e-Governance||03||View Details|
|Health Informatics-Design and Development||01|
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||25-02-2020 (Tuesday)|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||26-03-2020 (Thursday)|
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CAREFULLY READ THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
All the above posts are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 02 (Two) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another one year based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project. However, C-DAC, Noida reserve the right to terminate the Contract even during the contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason after giving 30 days prior notice, or salary in lieu thereof.
How To Apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no.which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each post for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form, click on 'Submit' button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to read the job profile carefully and may note that one candidate is advised to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Group Coordinator (HR), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [CDAC], Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida - 201309 (U.P). Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is March 26, 2020 (upto 1800 hrs.).
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension/updates etc., if any, shall be published in our website www[dot]cdac[dot]in only.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution Area,
Sector - 62,Noida - 201309