I. Relaxation/Age Limit:
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen will get age relaxation as per the norms.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be the last date for application.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC, unless specifically sought for.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be send to candidates only as email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy of such communication will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to submit technical resignation from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees on probation.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Corporate Recruitment Team only through corphrd[at]cdac[dot]in. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated forthwith, without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Applications not providing adequate information required for assessment will be liable for rejection.
V. How to apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the 'Apply' button provided.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forwarded through proper channel to:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
S P Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune - 411007
Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Note: The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notifications/information/ Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, which shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only.
VI. IMPORTANT DATES:
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||20th April, 2017|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||19 th May, 2017 (upto 1800 hrs)|
|C||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
Please Note:The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/information. Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind Road, Pune - 411 007