FutureSkills PRIME Programme on Digital Marketing using Social Media platforms
As the lead centre for Social and Mobile under the programme “Future Skills PRIME” (Programme for Re-Skilling / Up-skilling of IT Manpower for Employability) an initiative by NASSCOM and MEITY, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC) Mohali invites nominations for Government Officials Training Programme in Fundamentals of Digital Marketing using Social Media platforms.
The programme aims is to understand the Framework & Guidelines for the use of Social Media for Government Organisations and understand the fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
The said training program is scheduled for about 30-60 Hrs (Online mode, 3 hours per day theory + self-paced practical’s).
Request to send the filled-in nomination by applying at http://digitalhp.in/futureskills/ on or before 14-Dec-2020.
Start date: 14-12-2020 to 27-12-2020 (Online)
Submit the duly endorsed nomination by email at fspsmcdacmohali[at]gmail[dot]com
- Social Media guidelines and Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Website Planning and rapid development
- Search Engine Optimization and Pay -Per Click Advertising
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email(Bulk)
- Web Analytics, Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing
Program Leaflet Training of Government Officials