Mobile based Real Time Weather system
About the Product
Anuman, jointly developed by CES and VC & BA groups of C-DAC Pune, offers the latest weather updates on mobile. It provides hour to hour weather forecast over 50000 locations all over India using high resolution weather model output, generated using C-DAC's National PARAM Supercomputer.
- High resolution weather forecast model simulations on ~1024 cores of PARAM Yuva-II.
- Daily forecast for next 3 days on single click.
- Provides accurate hourly forecast including: Maximum Temperature, Minimum Temperature, Relative Humidity, Sea Level Pressure, Probability of Rainfall, Cloud condition, Wind Speed and Direction for a specific location.
- Supports Geo-Positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for current location.
- Multiple locations management to facilitate user while travelling across the India.
- Attractive and illustrative graphics indicating different time and weather conditions.
- Useful for Farmers, Fishermen, Travel agencies, News agencies, Businessmen, Environment agencies, Industries (e.g., Agriculture, wind energy, environment), Academicians, Researchers, and common man for day to day activities.
- Simple and Easy to use.
- Available Free of Cost.
- The mobile based forecasts can be customized to user locations and different parameters.
- It has industrial application in the field of wind energy, solar energy and environmental assessment.
- Better accuracy than currently available public apps such as accuweather, skymet etc.
- The current application provides forecast products over 50000 Indian locations, can be extended for other global locations.
- The widget also can be coupled with specific usage such as agriculture market, insurance, disaster management.
- Future work for this product would be to support weather information different Indian languages as well customisation for particular requirement such energy throughput calculation graphs, event forecast, holiday forecast.
Mr. Sahidul Islam, CES group
Ph. No. 020 25704226