Data Science & Big Data Analytics (DSBDA’15) - National Workshop
Date: August 5-7, 2015
Venue: C-DAC, Bangalore
Data Science & Big Data Analytics have the potential to transform business in different sectors. Data-Driven approaches are adopted in all disciplines to get insights into data to analyze trends and for predictive maintenance. DSBDA'15 will walk the participants through the popular tools & technologies to handle big data, and various Machine Learning (ML) libraries for data analytics. Through this workshop, the participants can enrich their knowledge on Data Cleaning, Processing, Large-Scale Data Analysis using ML techniques, and real-time data Visualization. The workshop includes talks by experts, hands-on sessions and demonstrations.
You will learn:
- Data Science & Big Data : Introduction and Context
- Classification, Clustering Techniques and Recommender systems
- Data mining Techniques
- Data Processing using R-statistical tool
- Data-driven decision-making and Real-time predictive analytics
- Hadoop ecosystem: Introduction
- Machine learning using Apache Mahout
- Data Mining using RHadoop
- Stream Analytics using Apache Spark
- Query and Analysis using Apache Pig and HIVE
- Data Visualization
- Graph Analytics
- Basic understanding of data science techniques.
- Basic knowledge of programming in Java.
Who would benefit?
- Prospective data scientists.
- People from all walks, interested to learn data science concepts and big data tools & technologies.
Due to overwhelming Response, Registration for DSBDA'15 is Closed.
However you can mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications or to express your interest in attending future workshops!
For further information, contact:
Mr. Mohit Ved
Big Data Analytics Team
System Software Development for HPC, Grid and Cloud (SSDH)
Harinath G: +91-9743579795, +91-8066116436
Click for Brochure