This module deals with Hospital Equipment/Material/Inventory Purchase and Supply to different Departments. Requisitions for different items/equipment are sent to this store from different departments and accordingly the CSD issues items/equipment to various departments. The CSD also maintains records of purchases, stock, and supplier list, item/equipment/material master tables, and also takes care of the inspection details.
- Item Master details: Enters details of all the items and equipment.
- Vendor Master details: Vendor details are entered using this screen.
- Area Master: The individual store details are stored using this screen.
- Supply Order Entry: This screen is used to enter the supply order details.
- Challan Detail Entry: The user can enter the challan details corresponding to the supply order.
- Inspection of items: Items which have been received from the supplier are inspected and if found satisfactory are added to the stock.
- Raising Indents from various Area Stores: Different types of area stores can indent items from the central store using the indent screen.
- Issue of Items from the Central Store: The Central Store can issue items to area stores depending upon their availability using this screen.
- Issue of items by the Area Stores: Area stores can issue items using this screen.
- Gate Pass And Entry Pass: The gate pass is prepared for outgoing items of the hospital. The Entry pass takes care of the incoming items of the hospital i.e. Goods Arrival Report, Discrepancy Report, and Stock Report.
For Further Details Please Contact:
Health Informatics Division
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1,Institutional Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201307,UP,India
Ph. No: 0120-3063314