|Name of Post
||CAE - III (15 years and above experience)
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - Solution Architect
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||B. E. / B. Tech./ME/ M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
||For - BE/ B. Tech / MCA/ ME/ M. Tech/ First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline - 15 years and above
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
Hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Security, Microservices
- Hands-on experience of working on Spring boot based Microservices
- Working knowledge of microservices DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, JUnit, deployment, monitoring, tracing)
- Sound understanding of core Java, SOAP Services, REST Services, Spring & Maven, with Linux platform
- Expertise Should have a working knowledge on web servers (e.g. ApacheHTTP) and application servers (e.g.Tomcat, Jboss)
- Should have working knowledge of any relational database. Preferred will be Oracle
- Experience with configuration management frameworks such as Ansible, Chef, and Tecrraform Development background ability to read and modify the code and fix build issues
- Experience with task automation using off-the-shelf tools and/or customized scripts Experience in performing Linux and Windows systems administration, including troubleshooting, security/performance monitoring, and tuning
- Experience developing and supporting software applications within a multiplatform continuous integration, deployment, and delivery environment
- Designing innovative technical solutions using DevOps practices.
- Experience working on open source platforms (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Node.js, etc)Hosted and configured cloud-based service experience using AWS
- Experience with performing infrastructure automation and development using configuration management and containerization technologies like Chef, Ansible, Terraform and Docker for multi-tier web applications
- Knowledge of virtualization environments (e.g. VMWare, OpenStack, KVM)
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (e.g. Git/Stash)
- Good understanding of RESTful web services
- Good to have Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
|Proposed Job Profile
- Asp.NET MVC Solution/ Enterprise Architect with 15+ years of experience.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Stack, Microsoft .Net Core/ MVC/ MS Sql Server.
- Hands on experience with RESTful, Microservices architecture, containerization and Devops (Git/ Jenkins/ NUnit etc).
- Experience in designing and supporting large scale platforms in cloud (AWS/ Azure)
- Experience developing and supporting software applications within a multi-platform continuous integration, deployment, and delivery environment
- Working knowledge of IIS
- Experience in designing high performance large data applications.
- Troubleshooting performance related issues.
- Hands on experience on any of the message queue.
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Experience of Mongo DB , SOLR, Enterprise DB
- Designing High Performance platform specially in Cloud Environment.
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.