|Name of Post
|CAE - II (11 years and above experience)
|C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - Business Analyst
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
| B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
| For - BE/ B. Tech / MCA / First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline - 11 years and above work experience of similar nature designing and implementing IT Security Architecture for large applications and experienced in building application layer security.
|57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Should have experience in the complete requirements management cycle using hybrid waterfall and agile methodologies of a large project spanning 2-3 years with multiple releases
- Hands on experience with requirement management platforms within the Devops framework to understand large RFPs, capture user requirements, functional requirements, and software & system requirements; good understanding of ISO and IEEE requirements engineering standards
- Experience of engaging with multi-agency users in the development of complex public sector applications; should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be able to engage users through various modes of communication including workshops, seminars, emails etc.
- Should have the capability to work as a part of integrated team comprising of solution architects, SMEs, data scientists, UI-UX Leads, testing & release team and service design architect. The selected analysts will be required to take complete ownership of the BRD, URS, FRS and SRS and the change management processes; should be able to track the delivery in conjunction with technical project managers.
|Proposed Job Profile
- The selected Analyst will play a key role in the requirements management of complete solution (Applications, IT Infrastructure, and Operations) of a large turnkey project pertaining to the delivery of enterprise class big data applications with extensive use of AI, ML, and NLP etc. for a public sector organization over a period of 2-3 years.
- Will report to the Senior Solutions/ Enterprise Architect and be responsible for the elicitation and recording of requirements at various stages of the project life cycle with multiple releases.
- Will have full ownership of the requirements documentation covering BRD, FRS, SRS, SyRS, and NFR.
- The selected Analysts will be required to undertake extensive travel to multiple customer locations for interaction on the requirements.
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
|As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008