- C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - HPC Stack Developer
|Name of Post
||CAE (8 years and above)
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - HPC Stack Developer
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||B. E. / B. Tech./ME/ M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Software Engineering
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| For - BE / B. Tech /ME/ M. Tech/ Post Graduate Degree in Science or in relevant discipline - 8 Years and above relevant work experience
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Proficiency in Python programming
- DevOps skillset
- Understanding of Software development life cycle and release management
- Strong understanding of Linux kernel internals (RHEL7, RHEL8 or equivalent).
- Performance monitoring and fine tuning on HPC cluster systems
- Strong scripting skills (Bash and Perl) and an ability to program is an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of complete HPC system software stack
- Experience working with High Performance Computing Workload Managers (PBS Pro, Grid Engine, LSF, SLURM, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern HPC systems, CPU/GPU architectures and execution models
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing environments such as AWS, Azure and containerization technologies such as Dockers, Singularity
- Experience of writing technical manuals, administration & end-user guide.
- Knowledge of SDLC / PDLC lifecycle
- Team player as well as have independent delivery capacity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
|Proposed Job Profile
- Development of HPC system software
- Deployment and release management for system software on large scale HPC systems
- Contribute to artifacts/documents/manuals etc.
- Interaction with users/clients and stakeholders
- Deployment and system/software, troubleshooting
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008