|Name of Post
|CAE - II (11 years and above experience )
|C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - Techno Functional
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
| B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification or similar certification
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
| For - BE / B. Tech / MCA/ First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline - 11 Years and above relevant work experience in delivery of
large Technology solutions preferably with Govt. / PSU sector.
|57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Experience in managing turnkey projects in public sector in India
- Hands on experience in use of Project Management Software in IT Industry, particularly Microsoft Project
- Experience in planning large projects, including responding to RFP, Proposal preparation, Cost and Effort estimation
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to manage external stakeholders in public sector to include customer department, regulatory agencies, and administrative ministry
- Ability to coordinate between internal stakeholders running across senior management, finance, procurement, application development, infrastructure delivery, and facility management
- Hands on experience in tracking of deliverables by all project teams and periodic reporting; should be able to highlight project risks and assist the service delivery manager and technical program managers in prioritizing remedial action
- Preferred domain knowledge in managing Big Data and AI Projects with exposure to SQL & NoSQL databases, setting up of Dev, Test and Production environments.
- Ability to orchestrate procurement of manpower, hardware and software resources with procurement team
- Good knowledge of Agile and DevOps with the ability to work with and back up the Release and Operations team
|Proposed Job Profile
- The selected Project Manager will play a key role in the program management of a large turnkey project pertaining to the delivery of enterprise class big data applications with extensive use of AI, ML, and NLP etc. for a public sector organization over a period of 2-3 years.
- Will report to the Service Delivery Manager and be responsible for all project management functions in consultation with the Senior Technical Program Manager (Applications) and the Senior Technical Program Manager (IT Infrastructure and Operations) from the time of project initiation till handover to customer.
- Will have full ownership for all tracking and reporting to the customer as well as internally and orchestration of interactions with all project stakeholders.
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
|As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008