- Consultant - Computational Linguists
|Name of the Post
|No. of Requirement
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||MA in Linguistics/ Applied Linguistics
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
||Fresher's can apply
||Maximum 64 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
|Desired Skill Sets
- Proficiency in Hindi and other Indian/foreign languages including typing in Hindi/Other Indian Languages and create/test Linguistic dataset/Lexicons
- Knowledge on data collection and creation for Ontology
- Computational NLP Tags creation, Annotation etc.
- Domain specific dataset creation/ML labeled data entry
- Proficiency in labelling and using PoS Tagger, NERs etc. in English/Hindi/Any other Indian Language
- Hands-on Knowledge of Processing tools like PoS tagger/NER etc.
|Proposed Job Description
- Testing of given Lexicon Creation
- Should be able to create English/Hindi Language (Lexical)Entries using Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) and Protege/other NLP tools for ML labeled data creation
- Comfortable to work in a team and ready to learn in Computational platform (NLP & AI)
||As commensurate with experience, qualifications & skill sets.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008