- Consultant - System Analyst
|Name of the Post
|No. of Requirement
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
ME/ M. Tech in Comp./IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ communication/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
CBAP © or equivalent
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
Minimum 10 - 12 Years
4-5 years experience in specific role
||Maximum 64 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
|Desired Skill Sets
- Should have experience in the complete requirements management cycle using hybrid waterfall and agile methodologies of a large project spanning 2-3 years with multiple releases
- Hands on experience with requirement management platforms within the Devops framework to understand large RFPs, capture user requirements, functional requirements, and software & system requirements; good understanding of ISO and IEEE requirements engineering standards
- Experience of engaging with multi-agency users in the development of complex public sector applications; should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be able to engage users through various modes of communication including workshops, seminars, emails etc.
- Should have the capability to work as a part of integrated team comprising of solution architects, SMEs, data scientists, UI-UX Leads, testing & release team and service design architect. The selected analysts will be required to take complete ownership of the BRD, URS, FRS and SRS and the change management processes; should be able to track the delivery in conjunction with technical project managers.
|Proposed Job Description
- The selected Analyst will play a key role in the requirements management of complete solution (Applications, IT Infrastructure, and Operations) of a large turnkey project pertaining to the delivery of enterprise class big data applications with extensive use of AI, ML, and NLP etc. for a public sector organization over a period of 2-3 years.
- Will report to the Senior Solutions/ Enterprise Architect and be responsible for the elicitation and recording of requirements at various stages of the project life cycle with multiple releases.
- Will have full ownership of the requirements documentation covering BRD, FRS, SRS, SyRS, and NFR.
- The selected Analysts will be required to undertake extensive travel to multiple customer locations for interaction on the requirements.
||As commensurate with experience, qualifications & skill sets.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008