- Below mentioned requirements of Consultants are for fixed duration and against approved projects.
- Number of requirements advertised may vary as per the CDAC's requirement.
- Requirements are for various projects of C-DAC.
- The requirements of consultants are purely temporary in nature and on contractual basis under various projects undertaken by CDAC.
- Engagement of incumbent as consultant does not confer any right to him to claim any temporary or permanent employment with CDAC.
- For all the above requirements physical presence is must at work place.
- Age of applicant : Should not be more than 64 years
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of Application: February 18, 2022 (upto 1800 hrs.).
BE/ B Tech / MCA/LLB/ B. Sc./ M. Sc. /MA in Linguistics/ Applied Linguistics
- 1. Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of CDAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- Applicant should have excellent academic qualifications, experience & expertise in the field.
- Applicant should have performed previously at a responsible position in Research Organization or at an eminent position in the industry.
- Applicant should be actively engaged in the profession currently and should have active interest in above mentioned field.
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only.
- Applicants those who are applying for multiple domain should submit separate applications.
- In case of ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Applicants are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to CDAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to applicants only through email to the email id provided in their online application.
No communication in hard copy will be done by CDAC.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection as consultant.
- In case of internal applicants, please note that the finally selected applicants will have to resign from the services in order to join the position of consultant
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to CDAC's Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly note that CDAC has not authorized any agent/ agency for representing CDAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of requirement may increase/decrease based on as per the requirement of CDAC and such changes will be made by CDAC without any notice.
- CDAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Personal Interview/Other selection process. CDAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to assess his/her own eligibility for the requirements for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after engagement that applicant was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/engagement shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written examination/ interview/assessment.
How to apply
- Before filling the online application form, applicant should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Applicant should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Applicant should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online, Applicants can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
- Applicant should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Upload your updated resume.
- An unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Applicant can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to CDAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Applicant working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head of HR /Manager HRD of CDAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008