|Name of Post
|| Group.-A, Non S&T,MAS A3 (Regular)
|Level in the Pay Matrix
|Upper Age limit
||19.20 Lakhs p.a.(approx.)
|Minimum Essential Educational Qualification with Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with Two years full time MBA/PG in Material Management/Finance/Operations or equivalent relevant professional qualification with 12 years of relevant post qualification experience in purchase domain. Candidates with Engineering qualification will be preferred.
|Skill Set (Indicative & not exhaustive)
- To have worked in a Government organization which follows GFR rules and regulations.
- To have dealt with procurement of IT equipment from local and global market.
- Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office and Tally accounting package.
- Conversant with Government e-Market (GeM) portal and CPP Portal of NIC.
- Planning of procurement strategies and procurement of components, equipments, systems, capital goods etc. from local and global market by adhering to GFR and applicable Government regulations.
- Drafting of enquiries and tender documents, proposals and requests for quotations.
- Conduct pre-bid and pre-proposal conferences;.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of evaluation committees.
- Search and source potential suppliers and vendors.
- Supervise the activities of Stores, Annual Asset verification activities;.
- Interact with CAG auditors.
- Maintain a database of approved suppliers.
- Work with suppliers and manufacturers to serve and interact with internal departments.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008