- Project Engineer-Medical Informatics Doctor
||PNE/HPC-M & BA-MID-PE/1706
|Name of the Post
||Medical Informatics Doctor
|No. of positions
|| First Class in MBBS Degree of an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India and holding valid registration with appropriate authorities in India for medical practice
In addition, Degree/Diploma (minimum 6 months duration) in Health/Medical/Clinical Informatics from reputed institution will be preferred
|| 0 to 5 year of post qualification experience in relevant discipline|
Prior experience as consultant of an Information Technology organization will be preferred
||Maximum 37 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
|Skill set :
- Professional knowledge of medicine/surgery
- Knowledge of clinical and operational workflow in a hospital
- Knowledge of Health Informatics domain, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Knowledge of Medical Standards like HL7, DICOM etc.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminologies/ Coding Systems like SNOMED CT, LOINC, ICD etc.
- Proficient in using computer and computer applications/utilities, ability to use documentation tools (Office Suite)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, teaching/lecturing experience will be preferred
- Responsible for interfacing with doctors and hospital IT staff for implementation of Medical Standards and Terminologies
- Responsible for promoting usage of EHR Standards through workshop & conferences
- Responsible for development of Clinical Models, Mappings, etc.
- Responsible for clinical templates and content development and clinical validation of National Releases/ Extensions / Standards
- Responsible for providing inputs, assistance in clinical workflow, requirements, correctness, and completeness in medical informatics software or activities
- Prepare reports, analysis, survey, position papers, white papers, best practices on medical informatics related activities and operations
||Rs. 31, 000 onwards as per C-DAC rules
Back to main Page
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind,
Pune - 411 007