- Project Engineer - 0 - 5 years Experience
|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 0-5 years' experience )
||Block Chain Administration
|No. of Requirement
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
ME / M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech - Fresher's can apply
||37 years as on last date of application
- Strong programming/scripting skills (Python/Shell/Ruby), and will consider experience in other object oriented and functional languages
- Code (or script) in at least one modern application development or utility language
- Experience operating Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge in Ansible, Python, NodeRed, Docker, and Bootstrap
- Build and deployed Docker containers and improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed
- Must have CCNP Certification
- Experience with administrating Linux systems and with configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, Docker)
- Experience with cloud platform services and tooling (GCP, AWS)
- Experience with metrics collection and monitoring
- Working understanding of TCP/IP network stack
- Use Source Code Management and Document Management Systems to organize business function tasks and publish relevant material
- Understand DNS, SSL/ TLS, and how traffic on IP networks establishes end-to-end security and trust.
- Build, improve, maintain and upgrade clusters of dozens of Blockchain daemons/consensus nodes in a scalable and highly redundant fashion
- Deploy Testnet & Mainnet Blockchain Daemons/Consensus nodes, monitor proactively for performance bottlenecks and unusual behaviour, optimize performance in production
- Develop systems for rolling out patches/updates/infrastructure in an automated fashion
- Provide Blockchain as a service to the crypto gateway engineering team
- Implement robust metrics and monitoring of Blockchain infrastructure
- Write good quality policies, procedures and technical documentation
- Design of consensus protocols and security patterns for the network
- Design of the network architecture
- Supervision of the entire network
- Working knowledge of the limitations and complexities involved in peer-to-peer systems
- Experienced in containerizing modern applications, particularly Blockchain networks.
- Nurture security awareness in the organization, produce material to support this, and relate this to the current threat landscape
- Should have worked on building production Hyperledger Fabric Network, CouchDB integration, Certification Authority framework integration and setting up distributed document sharing
- Hands on experience in deploying/troubleshooting Blockchains and ensuring the integration with other modules in the solution
- Deployment on cloud based solutions. Knowledge of deployment of Blockchain network using Kubernetes is highly desirable
- Work to support new and existing Blockchain networks on our platform. This means dockerizing, YAML templating, and otherwise writing code that facilitates different networks running on our Kubernetes based platform every day
- Research complex topics around specific Blockchain networks including consensus algorithms, economic models, and node/network topology.
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008