|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 3-5 years' experience )
||Mobile Appl. Automation Testing
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
First Class M. Sc. - Computer /IT
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 3 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc. - 4 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Hands on experience in Software Quality Assurance for Web-based aplications using Agile SDLC.
- Web Automation Testing using Selenium with JAVA.
- Mobile Automation Testing using Appium with JAVA.
- Experience into any Code Management tools like GIT, SVN etc.
- Experience into CI/CD using tools like Bamboo, Jenkins etc.
- Good understanding of various types of SDLC models and responsibilities of QA team within.
- Strong knowledge of manual testing and QA processes
- Good communication skills – able to communicate with customers and partners to understand technical requirements.
- Experience in working with developers and architects to drive testability in products.
- Experience defining test plans, test specifications as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Expected to test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements with full understanding about the assigned project system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault-free audits
- Required to prepare cases for scalability and performance of a software
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Detect bug issues
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Preferred to have experience in mobile application testing on platform like Android and iOS.
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008