|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 4-8 years' experience )
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
ME / M. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Firs Class M. Sc. in Computer /IT
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 4 years post qualification relevant experience
For ME/ M. Tech - 1 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc - 5 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Understanding of network IT hardware including routers, switches, wireless devices
- Knowledge of IPv4 & IPv6 (1/10/40 Gbe) addressing schema, routing protocols and other common protocols and services like DHCP, DNS, LDAP, NFS, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, IPtables, SSL & IPsec etc.
- Working knowledge of Server operating systems such Windows 2008, 2012, Linux (enterprise distributions).
- Understanding of network monitoring services like Nagios, Cacti, MRTG etc. and scripting for external modules
- Knowledge of security maintenance using encryption, firewalls, IDS/IPS, anti-virus. Anti-APT, Knowledge of ISP / Communication providers and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). Shell, Python or Perl Scripting skills.
- Understanding and experience of SD-WAN will be an added advantage
- Knowledge or experience in NOC & SOC functioning, operations, and setup
- Knowledge of multi-tier ethernet architecture principals and design
- Day to day administration of Network devices, Patch updation, log analyses, configuring of Network devices like Firewalls and associated devices.
- Network device and service monitoring for HA
- Configuration of VPNs, VLANs and supporting System Administration.
- Internet and MPLS connectivity monitoring and routing of traffic.
- Management and monitoring of SD-WAN policy, routes and infrastructure
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with DC networks and systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and firmware upgrades.
- Continuous monitoring of advisories issued by CERT-IN, assessment of their impact on systems and corrective measure
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Working with IT support personnel and issue escalation
- Providing network administration and support to end users and in DC
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008