- Project Engineer - 7- 10 years Experience
|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 7-10 years' experience )
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
ME / M. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Firs Class M. Sc. in Computer /IT
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 7 years post qualification relevant experience
For ME/ M. Tech - 3 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc - 8 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Experience in Automation Testing.
- Strong Understanding on automation framework.
- Strong understanding of programming language (Java)
- Experience with Web application standards and API (Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
- Strong knowledge of SaaS model/cloud-delivered application testing
- Good understanding of Database concepts
- Experience with Test and defect management tools
- Excellent analytical and program solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter, and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Experience in the Security domain is an advantage.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience with Build and Packaging tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008