|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 3-5 years' experience )
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
First Class M. Sc. - Computer /IT
ME / M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 3 years post qualification relevant experience
For ME/ M. Tech - Fresher's can apply
For M. Sc. - 4 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Experience in Automation Testing.
- Strong Understanding on automation framework.
- Strong understanding of programming language (Java)
- Experience with Web application standards and API (Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
- Strong knowledge of SaaS model/cloud-delivered application testing
- Good understanding of Database concepts
- Experience with Test and defect management tools
- Excellent analytical and program solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter, and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Experience in the Security domain is an advantage.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience with Build and Packaging tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in automated testing using programming languages like java, Python, etc. on Linux and Windows OS experience in writing good automated test scripts etc.
- Good functional testing skills- related to Natural Language Processing, Web, Speech, Optical character recognition, Machine Translation, Accessibility, etc.
- Well versed with Software testing & Quality control process and life cycles
- Knowledge of Databases such as Oracle, MS SQL, Mongo DB, No SQL etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Technologies, Security Audit, Machine Learning etc.
- Ability to understand Business requirements, Excellent at time management, problem solving and reporting
- Document test cases
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Manual and automated testing of various software's and tools
- Designing and developing test automation scripts using standard test automation guidelines.
- Involve in Functional, Stress, Load, Security, DB tesing, etc.
- Researching issues in software through testing
- Working with Software Developers to develop solutions to problems identified.
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008