|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 0-5 years' experience )
||Server & Cloud Administration
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
First Class M. Sc. - Computer /IT
ME / M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA / ME/ M. Tech - Fresher's can apply
For M. Sc. - 1 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Certification in MCSE /RHCE / Cloud / Linux system administration Skills in server consolidations, Virtualization preferably in either of VMware, KVM, Hypervisor or Xen.
- Installation configuration and management of various operating systems, Web servers, database servers, Mail servers Good knowledge of storage hardware technologies (disk, tape, and SAN systems) and backup methodologies including database backups, Data backup and restore procedures.
- Installation configuration and management of OpenStack, Docker etc Desired Skill Sets Knowledge of Scripting languages like Shell, Perl, PHP etc.
- Experience in Windows and Linux Networking, Wi-Fi, Networking.
- Strong in Windows2012/2008 system administration, Linux administration including User management, ADS, L.DAP, Clustering, Certificate server, Scripting. Knowledge of RAID,SAN,NAS.
- Experience in working with Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish, SVN server, Log analyzers etc.
- Have good understanding of web and network security concepts. Knowledge of networks security tools, encryption/decryption of data, cryptography, intrusion detection system, firewall etc.
- Excellent customer support skills, a strong work ethics, a team player with the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Installation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Linux and Windows2012/2008 Installation, Configuration and Administration including User Management, ADS, LDAP, Clustering, Certificate server, Scripting.
- Installation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of OpenStack, VMware, docker.
- Storage Management of various Hardware Technologies (disk, tape, and SAN systems, NAS, RAID)
- Installation configuration and management of various operating systems, Web servers, database servers, Mail servers version control system Datacenter, website, web application hosting.
- Basic network administration and configuration
- Provide consultancy services to function and customers
- Ensuring server security and monitoring the server logs
- Work with customer infrastructure and fix issues remotely
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.