- Project Engineer - 5- 7 years Experience
|Name of Post
||Project Engineer ( 5-7 years' experience )
||Software Development (JAVA)
|No. of positions
|Place of Posting
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
ME / M. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Firs Class M. Sc. in Computer /IT
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 5 years post qualification relevant experience
For ME/ M. Tech - 1 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc - 6 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years at the time of the submission of application
- Sound Knowledge in Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Struts, Spring Boot, web services (REST, SOAP).
- In-depth knowledge on Java Script and object oriented technique.
- Design & development of large scale distributed systems in Java on Linux platform
- Design and maintain interfaces (REST) for integration with UI and other components & services
- Candidate must have strong coding ability to write production quality code with relevant experience
- Experience in Open source technologies like apache suite
- Knowledge in SOLR/Elastic Search/ELK Stack
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Design, development and deployment of data intensive/ machine learning applications is an added advantage
- Work closely with Product management team and other members of design team to execute solutions.
- Experience working with NLP/NLU based projects & technologies
- Knowledge in Machine Learning
- Knowledge in Crawling, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Hands on Experience of Dockers, Kubernetes, Devops to be considered as added advantage
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Identifying and analyzing user requirements Prioritizing, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008