|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 2-5 years' experience )
||UI / UX Designing
|No. of Requirement
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
First Class M. Sc. - Computer /IT
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 2 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc. - 3 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 years as on last date of application
- Application Framework: MVC
- Web Technologies: HTML5, JS, Jquery
- Scripting: ES6, jQuery, Web APIs
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Version Control: SVN, GitLab, Git
- In-depth understanding of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design principles
- Experience in designing UX for Web and Mobile applications with adherence to requirement flow
- Understanding of AEM, HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3 across different browsers and screen resolutions
- Expert in visual graphic design and proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Mastery over Color Theory, Typography, Layout/Composition, grid systems, animation/transitions
- Strong, clear, communication skills across global team
- Ability to initiate, facilitate, and run meetings across multiple teams within global organization
- Proficiency in design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Audition, Premiere Pro, Captivate etc.
- Knowledgeable on cutting-edge design trends and topics
- Self-reliant for all technical matters related to UI/UX development
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designing, front-end developer.
- Experience designing for various devices and systems (mobile, handheld, Laptop/Desktop, display systems)
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS pre-processor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using (Sketch, InVision, Azure, etc.)
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Demonstrable UIUX design skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Knowledge on Web 2.0 design standards
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.