- Project Engineer - 0 - 5 years Experience
|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 0-5 years' experience )
|No. of Requirement
First Class BFA/Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication, Fine Art, Graphic Design
MFA/Master of Design in Visual Communication, Fine Art, Graphic Design
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
BFA/ MFA - Freshers can apply
1-2 years experience is desirable.
||37 years as on last date of application
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Able to create visual concepts, designs by using computer software, create visual communicate message that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers ;
- Knowledge of sketching, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign, Photoshop, CorelDRAW
- Excellent problem solving skills with good verbal and written English communication.
- A designer should be well versed with above mentioned skill sets to execute various projects in creative domain. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming.
- Strong ability to communicate your design vision and defend your design decisions;
- Creative thinker, Conception and executing ideas into dynamic and functional design solutions;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Ability to respond professionally to feedback, and willing to ask questions to ensure clear understanding;
- Willingness to deliver creative concept, presentations Ability to research from any source; Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- experience in 3D animation with Maya
- Good Knowledge of camera animation
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008